Malacca is one of the most popular touris destinations within Malaysia. Every evening the famous Jonker Street night market is buzzing with tourists from all over the world. In 2008 UNESCO listed Malacca as World Heritage Site. Beside the many beautiful historical sites Malacca is also well known for its great food. Everywhere that you look you will find places to eat; experts claim the best local dishes in Malaysia originate from Malacca.
Malacca (also called Melaka in Bahasa Malaysia) is a wonderful city for nice day time activities or for a stay of more than one day. There are quite a few hotels and hostels available. The city has many beautiful attractions, all clearly representing the great history of the city. Residents of the capital often travel to Malacca during weekends to have a good rest and to enjoy the delicious food which the city is famous for.
Tips when visiting in Malacca
- Take the boat trip down the river when it is already dark; the city will be illuminated.
- A delicious breakfast or lunch you can get at Limau Limau 5 near Jonker Street (a bystreet of Jonker Street). Especially the upper floor is very pleasant and cozy.
- A local delicacy are Kajang Cupcakes, delicious little cakes with sauce in them.
- At the aforementioned dessert restaurant Jonker Desert 88, you can also eat delicious laksa.
- From Porta de Santiago it is an easy walk to Dataran Pahlawan Mega Mall (in a 1 minute walk you(:-)re at the northern entrance).
- Each Sunday morning there is a flea market with antiques along Jalan Hang Lekir. Mostly you will find ancient coins and medals here.
- The best time of day to visit the beautiful Dutch tombstones at the top of Porta de Santiago is around 8:00am. It is still cool and very quiet. Especially in the weekend from 10:00am onwards it will be extremely busy and crowded at this attraction. It is also best to visit the rest of the UNESCO World Heritage Site early in the morning.
- At the seaside near the Portuuese Settlements you can enjoy dinner at one of the many local seafood restaurants.
Welcome to Reserve Your Private MPV Now
Taxi-Singapore will be provide transport service to Malacca from anywhere in Singapore. Also, we are providing Point to Point Service, Charter Service, and also Meeting transfer trip. We have 3 type of MPV, Toyota Innova, Toyota Alphard, and Hyundai Starex. We provide a private car with a comfort and safety to our valued customer. We promise a guarantee for comfort and safe drivers as provided by our experienced and caring driver. "Drive with Smile" to our valued clients, guest and tourist are assured of an enjoyable ride.
More Details Please Whatsapp or Contact us via : +6013 7289999